When stored correctly, some foods can remain safe as well as keep their quality for an extended time. Store foods in the best container, at the appropriate temperature level as well as for the right size of time. Appropriate food storage space will decrease your threat of food poisoning as well as help your cash go more because your food won’t ruin as rapidly.
The Food preservation box [กล่องถนอมอาหาร, which is the term in Thai] is a fantastic place to keep your shelf-stable foods, from completely dry pasta to cookies.
Below are some tips on appropriate food storage in the cabinet:
- Maintain your cupboards as well as pantry clean, dark, dry, as well as awesome, ideally far from any heat-producing devices. A trendy temperature level array, between 50° F to 70° F, assists keep foods at their ideal length. When foods are kept at warmer temperatures, above 100° F, it tends to lower the quality of several foods, specifically canned items.
- Arrange your cabinets by putting older containers in front to utilize initially. Tinned foods have a long service life, as well as if saved properly, numerous unopened canned foods remain secure to use past their quality day on the container. For acidic foods, such as tomatoes as well as fruit, they may maintain for as lengthy as 12-18 months and less acidic foods, such as canned meats as well as vegetables, may last for 2-4 years.
- Be alert for food spoilage and discard containers that are broken, dripping, bulging, or that spurt liquid when opened.
- Many unopened dried fruits and vegetables can be stored in the pantry for 6 months to a year. After opening, utilize within 1-2 months or move to the refrigerator for a longer life span.
- After opening bundles of dry foods, such as rice as well as pasta, keep them in dry, closed containers. This will help stay out of pests and rats as well as aid to protect against food from soaking up smells as well as wetness.
- Store foods far from kitchen chemicals as well as household trash.
To learn about Corporate Gift Supplier [รับ ทำ ของ พ รี เมี่ ยม, which is the term in Thai], please click on the link.